Instagram is a very popular social networking site. You even have the option of sharing to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and more. To become daily active on Instagram, and study the proven tactics of the most popular users, is the best way to get free Instagram followers.
15 ways to get more followers on Instagram :
1. Post at the right time – Two things to keep in mind are what time your audience checks Instagram and your audience’s time zone. These are the two things to think about before you post your photo to Instagram.
Most of the Instagram users login in the morning and on their way home in the evening or from work and school. The best time to post is on Wednesdays between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. according to Simply Measured.
The worst time to post is in the middle of the night for brands. Usually an Instagram photo only has 4 hours before it is buried in the news feed.
Your best bet for posting is when your target audience has down time. For instance if your target audience has a break at the afternoon break and lunch break then that’s when you should post for them. Think about posting for people that are stuck in traffic, and want to check their phones, or the people that ride public transportation or car pool. So don’t forget those lunch breaks either.
2. Use popular hashtags – There are many popular hashtags, depending on your industry and photo .
We listed here Top 100 Most Popular Instagram hashtags That You Can Copy And Paste.
However, be careful with your hashtags, you don’t want them to look overzealous or cluttered. You need to stick to one to three of the hashtags per photo. Also Remember you’re only allowed to add 30 hashtags to your photo otherwise you get error and Don’t forget if want more likes and follower your instagram account should be set to public . Which hashtags are you using on Instagram and you get more like ? Share your favorites in the comments below with us and our visitors.
3. Ask questions in photo captions – Asking a question on your photo is one of the best ways to get more likes, and comments.
4. Host a contest – The most effective way to boost engagement and get new followers on any social network is to hold a contest. It’s one of the best social media programs on which to run a contest, since Instagram has grown in popularity. Run a challenge on Instagram and do a test a tool like Statigram to create.
5. Share teasers – Teasers of soon believers for soon-to-be-released products for an exciting event that’s around the corner, for product-based businesses. Driving photo likes and teaser photos are great for catching users’ interest.
6. Share candid shots – You should think of your brand’s Instagram account as a backstage pass or a behind the scenes look at the inside of your company. People want to see images that are relatable not the same polished images you use in advertisements.
You should strive to highlight your employees and the work they do in your Instagram account. Featuring just a few of the faces behind the brand allows your company to appear much more transparent, even if your business employs hundreds of people.
What you post on Instagram doesn’t always have to be based on marketing; you can make it into a fun post if you want to. Candid photos usually get the best crowd. Focus on the essence of the platform, which is human-centric and playful and stop thinking about how to get your branding message.
7. Use apps – To enhance your photos before you post them on Instagram use photo-editing apps. There are many easy to use ones on the market today.
Listed below are a few of them:
b. Squaready-Instagram Layouter
8. Ask your users for help – Don’t be afraid to ask in the photo caption section of your next uploaded photo, if your brand’s goal is to get on Instagram’s “explore” page and you have enough followers to do so.
9. Use Instagram Video – The latest way for businesses to engage with fans is Instagram Video.
The brands that use the Instagram Video need to do the following: provide value, entertain, tell a story, and spotlight products. Learn about how your brand can learn to use Instagram Video the right way.
10. Welcome a guest Instagrammer – There are Instagram celebrities. There are Instagram users who have massive followings and these people are not without influence. Once they post a photo, they get plenty of hits, thousands of likes and comments.
11. Ask for shout-out or features – On a more result happening reach out to one of the Instagram celebrities and see if they will mention one of your products in their photos.
If one of these influential people should mention your brand without you asking them to then you should say thank you. This is one way to develop a relationship with someone having influence online. The backing of someone with this kind of influence could draw hundreds of new followers to your brand.
12. Show love to your followers – Showing fan-snapped photos that feature its products, thus encouraging other followers to tag their photos with your brand’s hashtag. Maybe they will at least mention your account names in hopes of being the next one that you feature.
13. Take advantage of your bio – Use the space on your bio to tell about your call-to-action, Web links, and branded hashtags.
This section is important to Instagram users who are new to your brand. It is important in a user’s decision to follow your business.
14. Be specific – On Instagram this will help you stay in contact with people that have the same interest as you.
15. Find suggested users – Use the Instagram’s suggested users setting, if you’re just starting out on the platform and aren’t sure who to follow. Using this option can help you to find users who are having the same interests. These users will follow you back if they like your photos and return the favor.
Start by opening Instagram and going into setting using the bottom right icon. Then, click the gear icon in the top right if your profile. Than all you have to do is, select “find and invite friends” and you’ll find the “suggested users” at the bottom of the page.